Thursday, February 4, 2010

Party Planning

Noah will be 1 in just a few weeks!  I can hardly believe it!  I have been working on some party decorations and trying to get everything together.  I might be going a bit overboard, but I figure you only have one 1st birthday party so I want this one to be special!  We are planning on doing a jungle theme for his party. 

Here is a sneak peak at some of the decorations I am making:

I am working on a few banners to hang up like a Happy Birthday one and another one with a picture from each month.  I just have to glue and string them together.  I think it should be pretty cute!

Also, I have been making some pom-poms which actually turned out pretty easy to make.  I found the directions here: http://designdazzle.blogspot.com/2009/06/how-to-make-pom-pom-tissue-flowers.html.


I had some cute labels made for treat bags and other decorations.  I got them on Etsy from this seller:  Ladybug Labels. She also made the labels for the baby shower I hosted.  She is great!

I also have an adorable cake being made!  This is the cake we are looking to have:


Finally, I am working on his having an invitation made with a picture taken by Sarah, which I am most excited about! Here is sneak peak of the pictures she's taken:

It's getting exciting!  It will be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment