Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Our Halloween fun started last weekend.  I had to dress up for the Ghostwalk, so I decided to be Snow White.

We had Character Day at school last week.  The other speech therapist (Dana) and I decided to do something together.  We were Old McDonald and the cow.  Yes, I actually wore a cow costume to school.  I can't tell you the number of times I was pulled on that day!  It was fun.  Character Day was always my dad's favorite day at school and he always dressed up in crazy costumes so I hope he was able to enjoy my cow outfit!

As for Halloween, Noah enjoyed watching the children trick-or-treat, ride in the wagon and throw candy. 






He did not enjoy his costume! 


Oh well, there's always next year!

Enjoy the video below of Noah throwing candy.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. He is too adorable!!! Where did he get that blonde hair? You need to see the patchwork christmas plaid longall we just made. I will put it up on SheShe Made's facebook page tomorrow. I think Noah needs it;)

    ReplyDelete