Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a wonderful Easter.  It was difficult since it was our first Easter without my dad and grandmother, but we made it!  We are so blessed to have such wonderful families.  We started our Easter by dying Easter eggs with our niece Mackenzie on Saturday night.


On Sunday morning, Noah woke up to see what the Easter bunny left him!  He also got a sweet card and book from our neighbors, The Marberts.  They are so sweet to Noah!  Then, we went to church and then went to a delicious lunch with my family at This Whole House.  It was delicious! Noah had so much fun opening his Easter gifts from my mom.  Chris and I were spoiled too, we got a new coffee maker from my mom! 

Then, we went to dinner at Chris' aunts house with most of Chris' family.   Noah was so lucky.  He got an Easter basket from his Aunt Bri and from Chris' parents too!  That little boy sure is loved!  Chris and I also were given another Easter basket too full of goodies!


Just for fun, look what a difference a year makes!  Here is a picture from Noah on his 1st Easter last year and here are some from this year.  It's crazy how much he's grown!  That little boy holds my heart!  We love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment