Saturday, August 7, 2010

Letters

While organizing Noah's room this week, I found something that made me smile.  For those of you who knew my dad, you know that he was famous for writing notes.  It wasn't unusual to get a letter from a pet or farm animal on crazy stationary with words of wisdom from my dad.  He wasn't called "The Trickster" for nothing!  When I was pregnant with Noah, he sent Chris, Noah and I all separate letters one week with some money.  I'm attaching the letters below so you can read them.  I think we'll put these in Noah's baby book so he can read them one day. 
Don't you love that he was already asking for us to have another baby?  I hope that I can carry on his tradition of writing letters to my kids one day.  So lesson of the day, hold on to things that touch your heart because you'll never know how much they'll mean to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment