Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random Thoughts

This week Noah and I have been enjoying ourselves since it is our last week of freedom. 

-Yesterday we went to visit my cousin, Amanda, and her little girl Kieleigh.  Noah loved pushing her baby stroller around.  And, I was so amazed by Amanda's talent with sewing and monogramming!  You should totally check out her work on her Facebook page.
-Today we went to the beach to visit the Rogers family.  Noah had a blast playing in the sand, chilling in the hot tub and being wild with his buddy Sully!
-We also stopped by Dunkin Donuts on the way home and it is taking all of my willpower not to eat a donut tonight.
-My room at school is a huge mess.  I really need to go and organize it.
-Also,  I have a serious addition to the show "Teen Mom", I just can't get enough!  Please tell me I'm not alone in this.
-Finally, here are some pictures that Sarah took a few weeks ago that were really sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment