Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Happy Birthday Daddy!  You would be 60 years old today.  
I remember how much fun we had on your birthday last year.

I hope that you are having a big celebration up in Heaven.  Today many of us are thinking of you with a smile.  We love and miss you so much!  We know you wouldn't want us to be sad today, so today we will celebrate you.  We will remember all the wonderful memories we shared with you and how blessed we were to have you in our lives!  I firmly believe that those of us that knew him are all better people for having crossed his path.

I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them and the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.
Isaiah 42:16

No comments:

Post a Comment