Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day Chris! 

Noah loves you so much and is beyond blessed to have you as his father.  His face lights up every afternoon when you come home.  He has so much fun with you!  Watching you as a dad has been a great joy in my life.


This Father's Day may be a little tough for me since it will be the first one without my dad, but I know that I am forever blessed by having him as a father.  He taught me so much about love and life and he lives on forever in my heart.


And last but certainly not least I would like to wish my father-in-law a Happy Father's Day too!  He is a great person who is such a blessing in our lives.  He helps us out so much, is so handy and makes some delicious steaks!  And...Noah loves him so much! 
Just for fun, look at these pictures from 1 year ago today on Chris' 1st Father's Day. We were at the beach. Look how little Noah was!  It's crazy how much changes in a year!

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking about you and wondering how your day was going! I love this post! Chris is a wonderful dad!
    Gosh, I can tell in all of these pictures how much your dad loves Noah. You are a lucky, lucky girl for capturing some of these moments and I know Noah and you both will cherish them forever!!
    Hope you are having fun at the beach!

    ReplyDelete