Monday, June 14, 2010

Papa turns 90!

We had a great weekend.  On Friday night we ordered Chinese and ate with my mom and then went swimming.  On Saturday we hung around the house, Chris did yard work and I got my hair cut (Thanks Ellen!).  Saturday night we had a special event.  Chris' grandpa turned 90 so his parents hosted a party to celebrate.  It was a great family gathering.  I posted a lot of pictures below from the event.  On Sunday we went to Columbia to celebrate Andrew's birthday.  We went to lunch and shopped.  It's hard to believe the weekend is over! 

Here are the pictures from the party (I borrowed some from Brianne because she always takes the best ones!)

Noah playing with his cousin Mackenzie
Aunt Sam and Noah
The birthday boy!
Aunt Brianne with her niece and nephew
all the grand and great-grand children


Happy Birthday Papa!  No one would ever believe you are 90 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment