Friday, June 18, 2010

I Will Carry You

I just finished the book "I Will Carry You" by Angie Smith.

It was by far one of the best books I've ever read.  It was one of those books that I couldn't put down but didn't want it to end.  It's the type of book that I know I will refer back to many times.  If you have ever had a loss in your life or been through a hard time or if you know someone who has you will enjoy this book.  If you've ever doubted God's presence or if you want to see another example of God's love, this is the book for you.  Angie was 18 weeks pregnant when she found out that her daughter Audrey was not expected to live more than a few minutes after birth.  Angie and her family were full of faith and put their full trust in God.  He carried them through and let Audrey's short life help change the world.  This book is an amazing story of hope and helps us understand how to deal with life's losses and disappointments.  Angie's husband is a member of the band "Selah" and they wrote a song in honor of Audrey and it is beautiful.  Here is the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment